MEMBERSHIP & SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
- Subscription provides access to films in SIMA Classroom to be utilized and streamed as teaching resources for classroom use only.
- All films in SIMA Classroom are licensed to SIMA and or have been freely submitted by third parties for inclusion in SIMA Classroom.
You are prohibited from utilizing or sharing these films outside the classroom. Any forms or attempts of reproduction, public exhibition or distribution are prohibited.
- All additional materials, i.e “additional resources” may be used freely and shared with students by teachers. Additional Resources may include third party content, such as links to other websites and/or lesson plans, discussion guides and other documentation. These additional resources are provided for your convenience for further information. They do not signify that SIMA endorses third party content provided as reference and SIMA has no control over the nature, content and availability of such sites.
- Individual Subscriptions are to be utilized by one individual educator during the subscription term. Limited School Subscriptions can be utilized by up to 10 educators at a single institution. Unlimited School Subscription can be utilized by educators at a single institution. Any Subscription accounts found to be in violation of these terms will be cancelled immediately without refund.
- The use of any information, materials or resources provided in connection with SIMA Classroom is entirely at your own risk. Those using SIMA Classroom materials are encouraged to check their suitability for use with their students carefully.
- Every effort is made to keep the films and access to additional resources running smoothly. However, SIMA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any site or content being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other issues beyond our control. In no event is SIMA liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of SIMA Classroom, its contents and associated materials and resources.
- The failure of SIMA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and SIMA and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and SIMA (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any new features that augment or enhance SIMA Classroom, including the release of new films, tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of SIMA Classroom after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
FREE TRIAL, CANCELLATION, REFUNDS
- Subscription to the service may begin with a 3-day Free Trial. You are permitted 1 Free Trial subscription. Upon termination of the Free Trial period, you may sign up for a paid Subscription. You may cancel your Free Trial at any time. SIMA reserves the right to modify, limit and/or cancel the Free Trial without notice at any time.
- SIMA cannot issue refunds for any reason.
- You may cancel your account at any time in the Membership Account page. Upon cancelling your account, you will immediately lose all access to SIMA Classroom films, additional materials, and content.