We use the power of film to take students beyond academic walls and equip them with the skills, global mindsets, and cultural competence required in our ever-changing world.
Since launching in January 2016, we now serve 530 academic institutions globally, reaching over 73,000 students in 50 countries.
Thanks to the generous support from organizations and private individuals like you, we have been able to provide SIMA Classroom for free to educators in underserved regions.
Together, we can inspire the next generation of leaders and changemakers and help expand young people’s global awareness, empathy and critical thinking and ignite their potential to become active contributors to change.
Your donation goes directly to bringing SIMA Classroom’s films and resources to educators and learners worldwide.
- $90 = will provide an annual subscription to SIMA Classroom to one educator.
- $250 = will provide a three year subscription to SIMA Classroom to one educator.
- $400 = will provide an annual subscription to SIMA Classroom to five educators.
You can make a one-time or recurring donation today.
Benefits of sponsorship include: logo placement on the SIMA Classroom Website; sponsor spotlight in the SIMA Newsletter and on social media platforms; and custom reports to meet your needs.
- $5,000 = Sponsor the Student Film Club for a month and grant unlimited access to 2 classrooms of your choice.
- $10,000 = Sponsor 50 classrooms per year.
- $50,000 = Sponsor the translation of SIMA Classroom to multiple languages.
- $75,000 = Sponsor 25 entire schools per year with unlimited access for faculty and students.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about getting involved.